BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Special cake for 1 Hepi Family....



Terlupa nak ambil gambar kek ni alone....coz of one "funny incident"...berpeluh dibuatnya











This special cake was made specially for a darling and sweet friend of mine Kak Fadzillah in MMU. She requested a cake for her darling hubby and 4 kids...3 lelaki 1 perempuan...mula2 pening nak buat..coz...if u all realize...all of my cakes mesti ada special theme....eventhough if customer tak request...but I love doing that...just to suprise and please my customer...so...there went the background checking...he..he..he...1st investigation...i teringat hubby Kak Fadzillah...Cikgu Edopi ada blog yang menceritakan pasal family dia...so there I went...family dia suka outing and the kids love to play football..and ...internet lovers...so tu yang I buatkan bola and also the laptop...actually the laptop screen display the layout of blog cikgu Edopi...he..he..he...cikgu..lama sungguh tak update blog...?

Then, teringat bila I gi visit baby Iman di hospital mereka ada mention yang Iman ada collection of McDonalds ketchup and sauce and he loves to play with them...so i guess...the family mesti seslalu gi McDonald...I love doing the set...infact macam tak percaya aje yang I boleh buat miniature set tu..my hubby's comment...you are really crazy....but I enjoyed it..The briefcase and the books, to potray cikgu Edopi as cikgu yang banyak berjasa...percaya tak...he was the teacher to my staff Alia...and yet he looks so young..he..he..he..the wife tooo leee...sama muda sama padan...

As for Ain, the bear and the pink color representing her...someone sweet..and the only mummy's girl...

All in all, I really had fun doing this cake...siap ada filling lagi tengahnya..choc ganache and almond nibs...and one hour before delivering the cake...my baby Ali broke the laptop ..menggelabah I...so berpeluh cantumkan semula..sebab tu..if teliti betul2 ada kesan patah...

Well, kak Fadzillah dear, thank you so much for your compliment...it makes me really happy when my customers kata sayang nak makan sebab cantik....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails