BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 19, 2011

Salam maaf...and wish me the best of luck

Dearest friends, sisters n brothers..and followers of my blog..salam kemaafan coz i wont be able to update my blog as i'm preparing for my Malaysian Wedding Cake competition which willbe held in Sunway Giza ont the 30th of September - 2nd of October...I need all the prayers from all of u and do wish me the best of luck....Winning is not the target..since art is very subjective..anybody can win the competition..but i'm giving all my best to my entry...I enjoy what i'm doing and i'm giving my heart to it..the rest I leave it to Allah..HE who plans and decides...I will update my blog as soon as the competition over..and do come to see all the artwork of Malaysian decorators during the competition...u will see superb artwork....

Related Posts with Thumbnails