BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 24, 2011

The notty boy family...guess who?

Salam to all n a very happy monday..hopefully Allah will make things easy for us. This week gonna be a very busy week for me..two sets of wedding cakes will be waiting during the weekend n also my CNY kek lapis order and the best thing is I'm not feeling well. Hopefully evrything will go smooth for me...I'm looking forward to deco the wedding cake..since both of them will be using new techniques and lifesize sugarpaste flowers...

Guess from the writing, I bet most of u can guess..who is the notty boy...yup he is Sin Chan. These set of cupcakes were requested long time ago...but baru sempat nak downloadkan hari ni...Yup , me also doing cupcakes n birthday cakes...not only wedding cakes...Nowadays ramai yg ingat I hanya buat wedding cake aje...ha..ha..ha.



So here is the set of Sin Chan's family..actually this cartoon is totally a big NO for my small kids..the tv will be automatically off if it's being aired...My personal opinion this cartoon is not suitable for my small kids..due to the languagee and also the attitude of Sin Chan's..well my apologize to all the fan's...It's my personal opinion and belief..I just don't like some of the abusive n vulgar words used by Sin Chan's. Yup, but i still have to fulfill my customer's order and with due respect..I omitted Sin Chan's trademark..so this is the happy set of Sin Chan's family...



Actually,taklah susah sgt buat set ni..cuma cut n paste..and this is what we call 2.5D work...and lecehnya amboi...due to the small cutouts and kena pastikan positionnya betul..to be honest..i prefer to do big cakes compared to small cupcakes...sebab tu cupcake mahal walaupun it's very small...don't be suprised if in KL the price can reach RM25/piece..i'm not kidding...but tenguklah hasil kerjanya...



Mum and dad holding the white puppy...


The teachers....


The friends...


and presenting the whole family

Well, sorry for the short entry...lots of things to be done...and semuga Allah permudahkan segala2nya...hingga ketemu lagi..salam sayang to all and to my fellow decorator friends..selamat berkarya..;)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails